Caucasus Strategic Perspectives (CSP) is a semi-academic journal on foreign and security policy and is published on a biannually basis as of 2020 by Centre of Analysis of International Relations, a Baku-based think-tank.
CSP’s key goal is
to provide a platform for debate among practitioners, researchers and scholars from the South Caucasus region itself and abroad (Russia, Turkey and other regions);
to contribute to and encourage academic debate on a wide range of economic, political and social issues in the Caucasus region as a whole, as well as within the individual countries;
to foster stimulating exchange of ideas on the Caucasus region and beyond;
to build an intellectual forum for contemplative dialogue and meaningful involvement in as broad a community as possible.
The journal welcomes lucid, well documented papers on other countries and regions including especially Turkey, Iran, Central Asia, Russia, Europe, and the United States, as well as on all aspects of international affairs, from all political viewpoints. The journal will focus largely on the Caucasus neighbourhood, but will do so within a global context. CSP’s focus on the region and its neighbourhood is informed and guided by a strong awareness of the global and regional context. Each issue will focus on a global or regional theme and will include perspectives from policymakers, area specialists, and diplomatic professionals along with academics of different countries and backgrounds. It seeks to present a global and regional perspective on issues affecting the Caucasus neighborhood and focuses largely at the role of the region in international contexts and policymaking.
The Editors are responsible only for providing authors with the opportunity to express their personal views as a means of stimulating intellectual debate.
- 01/28/2021 Call for Submissions: Caucasus Strategic Perspectives Volume 2, Issue 1, Summer 2021 685 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 947 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 585 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 420 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 309 views