Board of Advisors
Editor-in-Chief for Caucasus Strategic Perspectives and Chairman of the Center for Analysis of International Relations
Research Director, Central Asia-Caucasus Institute & Silk Road Studies Program, Institute for Security and Development Policy & American Foreign Policy Council
Glen E. Howard
President of the Jamestown Foundation
Fellow in the Canadian Global Affairs Institute; Senior Research Fellow and Director, Energy Security Program, NATO Association of Canada
Professor of political science at the University of Utah.
Research fellow at the Center for Central Asia and Caucasus Studies, Institute of Oriental Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences.
Associate Director, Centre For European, Russian And Eurasian Studies, University of Toronto.
Senior Fellow at the Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies
- 01/25/2022 Call for Submissions - Caucasus Strategic Perspectives, Volume 3, Issue 1, Summer 2022 6 views
- 08/03/2021 Call for Submissions - Caucasus Strategic Perspectives, Volume 2, Issue 2, Winter 2021 400 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 1276 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 994 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 823 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 597 views