The new issue’s Book Review Series includes comprehensive review of two books: (1) “The Light that Failed: why the West is Losing the Fight for Democracy” (authored by Ivan Krastev and Stephen Holmes) reviewed by Murad Muradov and (2) “The Brussels Effect: How the European Union Rules the World” (authored by Anu Bradford) reviewed by Mahammad Mammadov.
- 01/28/2021 Call for Submissions: Caucasus Strategic Perspectives Volume 2, Issue 1, Summer 2021 783 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 1005 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 647 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 478 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 352 views