The new issue’s Book Review Series includes comprehensive review of two books: (1) “The Light that Failed: why the West is Losing the Fight for Democracy” (authored by Ivan Krastev and Stephen Holmes) reviewed by Murad Muradov and (2) “The Brussels Effect: How the European Union Rules the World” (authored by Anu Bradford) reviewed by Mahammad Mammadov.
- 08/03/2021 Call for Submissions - Caucasus Strategic Perspectives, Volume 2, Issue 2, Winter 2021 294 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 1201 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 877 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 700 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 526 views