BOOK REVIEW:“Russia and the World in the Putin Era: From Theory to Reality in Russian Global Strategy” edited by Roger E. Kanet and Dina Moulioukova.
After Vladimir Putin came to office, there have been dramatic shifts in Russian domestic and foreign policies. “Russia and the World in the Putin Era: From Theory to Reality in Russian Global Strategy” edited by Roger E. Kanet and Dina Moulioukova analyzes broad aspects of Russian foreign policy, Russian political identity, NATO expansion and Russia’s reaction. The aim of this volume is to shed some light on the factors that influence Russian foreign policy and to show the reasons behind the deterioration of Russian relations with the West in recent years.
Authors: Naghi Ahmadov
- 01/09/2023 Call for Submissions- Caucasus Strategic Perspectives, Volume 4, Issue 1, Summer 2023 190 views
- 12/26/2022 New issue of CSP Journal: “Building Bridges over Caspian: South Caucasus-Central Asia Cooperation” 115 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 1776 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 1540 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 1465 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 1008 views