BOOK REVIEW:“Constructive Competition in the Caspian Sea Region” by Agha Bayramov
Agha Bayramov’s book of “Constructive Competition in the Caspian Sea Region” aims to shed light on the growing role of state and non-state actors in the Caspian Sea region. The author presents a novel and unorthodox interpretation of the Caspian Sea region. The author picks out three case studies, namely the Caspian Environmental Program (CEP), the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline (BTC), and the Southern Gas Corridor (SGC) to explore the peculiarities of relationships among littoral states in light of functionalism via social constructivism.
- 01/09/2023 Call for Submissions- Caucasus Strategic Perspectives, Volume 4, Issue 1, Summer 2023 49 views
- 12/26/2022 New issue of CSP Journal: “Building Bridges over Caspian: South Caucasus-Central Asia Cooperation” 49 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 1630 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 1417 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 1307 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 951 views