The current issue of the Caucasus Strategic Perspectives (CSP) journal entitled “Pax Caucasia: Prospects of Peace and Cooperation in South Caucasus” is dedicated to the possible cooperation opportunities in the aftermath of latest 44-days war between Armenia and Azerbaijan in the fall of 2020 with focus on different views from various countries. The CSP’s new issue includes 5 articles, 2 commentaries and 1 book review. In the framework of post-war cooperation situation, the CSP’s current authors analysed the economic difficulties of Armenia, Azerbaijan’s enhancing role in the region and existing geopolitical confrontations, performance of peacekeeping activities, as well as economic cooperation opportunities emerged in the post-war period.
- 08/03/2021 Call for Submissions - Caucasus Strategic Perspectives, Volume 2, Issue 2, Winter 2021 152 views
- 10/14/2020 Vicious Circle of the South Caucasus: Intra-Regional Conflicts and Geopolitical Heterogeneity 1121 views
- 10/14/2020 Relevance of Non-Alignment for Azerbaijan’s Foreign and Security Policy 771 views
- 10/14/2020 The Non-Aligned Movement: In Pursuit of Validity and Relevance in the Contemporary Global Order 597 views
- 10/14/2020 Non-alignment and Azerbaijan’s Energy Export Policy 458 views